Where can I purchase adult beverages?

In North Carolina, beer and wine can be purchased at grocery and convenience stores while liquor is sold only at Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) stores. In Duck, Tommy’s Market and Wee Winks sell beer and wine. There is an ABC store in Duck at Wee Winks Square